John has been with PG McMahon Solicitors for over 20 years and has an in-depth knowledge of probate and commercial property transactions.
John regularly advises private clients on estate planning and acts for the executors and administrators of a large number of estates. This experience includes representing the executors of estates where the will is challenged in court. He also acts for a number of property developers and owners in relation to all areas of property transactions and commercial leases.
- Acting for developers of a number of housing developments in North Kerry and West Limerick.
- Successfully defending and proving the will of a client which was challenged on a number of grounds including undue influence and incapacity.
- Acting for contractors in public works contracts.
- Acting in the purchase of parcels of development land.
- Acting for developer of a number of publicly-funded social housing projects.
- Acting for vendors of a number of retail pharmacy businesses.
- Acting for purchaser of significant hotel in Kerry.
- Acting for a number of local sporting organisations in receipt of National Lottery grants.