NB: Please read the terms and conditions at the end of this page carefully. Use this form to send us details of your upcoming court appearance. You can include a copy of your summons or charge sheet by scanning it to your computer or taking a picture using your smartphone and attaching it to this form by clicking “Choose file”. One of our solicitors will contact you to discuss the case, provide expert advice and arrange a consultation. You can also book an appointment by clicking here (choose the “Court” service).
We attend all sittings of Newcastle West District Court and also represent clients at Circuit Court sittings in Limerick, Newcastle West and Tralee. We can also appear to deal with your case at sittings of Kilmallock District Court, Limerick District Court, Listowel District Court and Tralee District Court. We attend other courts when needed and arrange representation for clients, so if you have a summons for another court we may be able to assist you.
If you do not receive acknowledgement of your summons on the next business day after sending, contact us by phone immediately. If the court date on your summons is less than one week from today, please contact us by phone immediately when sending it to ensure that we can represent you. Please also note the important terms and conditions at the end.
Terms & Conditions
- Your summons shall not be deemed to have been received by us until we confirm receipt to you. This is important: if you do not receive confirmation of receipt on the next business day after sending, contact us.
- A court summons requires you to attend personally in court. Submitting a court summons to us does not relieve you of your obligation to attend court unless otherwise agreed or notified in advance.
- Give us as much notice of your court date as possible. If the court date is less than one week away, you can still send the summons but contact us to ensure that we have received it and can represent you on the day.
- We give no warranties about the Send a Summons service and any warranty, express or implied, is denied. The service is provided on an as-is basis.
- Any information submitted using this form will be sent only to us and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and our obligations of confidentiality under the Guide to Good Professional Conduct for Solicitors. Details you submit using this form are encrypted and secured using SSL technology.